Bikes for Sale
Each year we sell off our rental fleet to ensure that our clients are riding bikes that work great and utilize up-to-date components. This is great news because you can purchase one of these beautiful bikes for 40% off retail. Every bike that we sell has only been used for one season and only on our multi-day trips. We have a professional in-house mechanic that maintains the bikes during the season and closely inspects each one before we ship to ensure the bike is in perfect mechanical condition. There will be signs of use on the bikes but never more than normal wear from riding and transportation unless otherwise noted. We will ship anywhere in the continental US for $100. Please call for size availability and with any questions 800-845-2453.
Camber 29- $1195
The 110mm-travel Camber 29 utilizes an M5 alloy frame, RockShox XC32 air-sprung fork, and custom Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes for a versatile trail package.
- - M5 alloy FSR frame w/ 29er geometry, 110mm travel, and internal cable routing for a premium ride
- - Custom X-Fusion 02 RL shock for supple yet efficient trail performance
- - RockShox Recon Silver 120mm-travel fork provides plush XC traction and control
- - Alex XD rims are lightweight and durable for smooth handling at speed
- - Fast-rolling and versatile Specialized Ground Control tires
- - Custom SRAM crankset for stiff, yet lightweight pedaling performance
- - Specialized XC mini-rise handlebar for precise handling and control
- - Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjust levers for total control
- - Shimano Deore rear derailleur is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts
- - Lightweight and compliant alloy seatpost
Roubaix SL4 Sport - $1275
Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 8r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint.
- - AXIS 2.0 wheels provide semi-aero performance with strong, lightweight rims
- - Espoir Elite 25c tires w/ BlackBelt protection for a smooth, fast, and confident ride
- - FSA Gossamer Pro, BB30 crankset delivers excellent power transfer
- - AXIS 1.0 brakes offer efficient, confident braking in all conditions
- - Crisp and precise shifting with the always reliable Shimano 105, 11-speed rear derailleur
- - Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupé Comp Gel saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails
- - Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost with Zertz vibration damping