Bikes for Sale
Each year we sell off our rental fleet to insure that our clients are riding bikes that work great and utilize up-to-date components. This is great news because you can purchase one of these beautiful bikes for 40% off retail. Every bike that we sell has only been used for one season and only on our multi-day trips. We have a professional in-house mechanic that maintains the bikes during the season and closely inspects each one before we ship to insure the bike is in perfect mechanical condition. There will be signs of use on the bikes but never more than normal wear from riding and transportation unless otherwise noted. We will ship anywhere in the continental US for $100. Please call for size availability and with any questions 800-845-2453.
Camber 29- $1195
Designed to get out and explore, the Camber is a classic well rounded trail bike every rider will enjoy. With a custom RockShox Monarch RL shock with AUTOSAG, Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes, and Shimano 9-speed drivetrain, the Camber 29 create a lightweight full suspension bike that is comfortable on any trail. CLICK HERE for more information.
- New M5 alloy FSR frame with 29er-specific geometry has 110mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, an all new concentric sealed cartridge shock link and features internal cable routing for the Command Post BlackLite to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- RockShox Monarch RL air shock with Specialzied's proprietary AUTOSAG smooths the trail and is simple and accurate to set up
- Responsive RockShox XC 30 29 coil spring fork with 100mm of travel uses externally adjustable rebound, Turn Key damping, and lockout for fine-tuned bump performance
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hub has a higher flange on the disc side, which stiffens the 29er wheel in this high-stress area. Combined with 142+ spacing, OS28 end caps, and sealed cartridge bearings, this wheelset punches well above its weight
- The 2.3" Ground Control tire has a fast rolling and versatile tread for premium traction on technical trails
- The 700mm-wide Specialized XC Mini Riser handlebar is built to control rough trail riding
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident descents
- The 9-speed Shimano Shadow rear derailleur shifts super crisp and has increased clearance from trail obstacles
- Specialized Body Geometry Riva features patented BG design for increased blood flow to sensitive areas
Roubaix Elite Apex Compact- $1375
The smoother, faster Roubaix—named after the grueling Paris-Roubaix race it has won four times—is a high-performance, endurance-focused bike that's highly stable and efficient. The Elite Apex C2 features SRAM Apex compact gearing and our new DT-Axis 2.0 wheels for lower weight and higher performance. CLICK HERE for more information.
- FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS constructed frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz and tapered head tube for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
- Specialized FACT full carbon monocoque fork with Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and smooth
- Significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough new DT Axis 2.0 wheels roll smooth and fast
- SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters with DoubleTap for simple intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Shallow drop alloy handlebar for easy access to levers and more comfortable hand positions; wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping performance
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe RBX Sport saddle with steel rails, flat profile and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts