Bikes for Sale
Each year we sell off our rental fleet to insure that our clients are riding bikes that work great and utilize up-to-date components. This is great news because you can purchase one of these beautiful bikes for 40% off retail. Every bike that we sell has only been used for one season and only on our multi-day trips. We have a professional in-house mechanic that maintains the bikes during the season and closely inspects each one before we ship to insure the bike is in perfect mechanical condition. There will be signs of use on the bikes but never more than normal wear from riding and transportation unless otherwise noted. We will ship anywhere in the continental US for $100. Please call for size availability and with any questions 800-845-2453.
Camber 29- $1095
The 110mm-travel Camber FSR utilizes an M5 alloy frame, a Suntour XCR 29 coil spring fork and Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes for a versatile trail package. CLICK HERE for more information.
- M5 alloy FSR frame with 29er-specific geometry has 110mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, an all-new concentric sealed-cartridge bearing shock link and features internal cable routing for the Command Post BlackLite to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- X-Fusion O2 RL air shock smooths the trail and is simple and accurate to set up
- Responsive Suntour XCR 29 coil spring fork with 110mm of travel uses externally adjustable rebound and lockout for fine-tuned bump performance
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hub has a higher flange on the disc side, which stiffens the 29er wheel in this high-stress area. Combined with 142mm spacing, OS28 end caps, and sealed cartridge bearings, this wheelset punches well above its weight
- The 2.3" Ground Control tire has a fast rolling and versatile tread for premium traction on technical trails
- The 720mm-wide Specialized XC Mini Riser handlebar is built to control rough trail riding
- Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident descents
- The 9-speed Shimano Deore Shadow rear derailleur shifts super crisp and has increased clearance over trail obstacles
Roubaix SL4 Sport 105- $1275
Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4 hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road - couple that with a FACT carbon 10r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. CLICK HERE for more information.
- FACT 8r carbon frame with Endurance Road Geometry, Zertz and tapered headtube; paired with a full carbon monocoque fork for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
- Espoir Elite 25c tires with BlackBelt puncture protection allow for a smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Specialized Roubaix Tape w/ 2.5 gel pads makes for an incredibly comfortable front-end, on any terrain, for any length of ride
- Smooth, precise Shimano 105 STI shifters are renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value
- Romin Comp Gel saddle, with hollow Cr-Mo rails, delivers the same ergonomically designed, scientifically-proven Body Geometry features that allow riders to deliver power in high-performance positions